How to Check-in to Franklin VA Clinic During Covid-19
Flu Clinic Information
Veterans’ COVID-19 Vaccination Questions
Veterans are currently inquiring about COVID-19 Vaccines at a very high rate. Availability of vaccine across the country and across VA continues to evolve. We are asking all staff to share the following information when Veterans call to inquire:
- The WNCHCS will begin distributing vaccines to Veterans on the week of January 10, 2021
- Veterans will be contacted directly, they do not need to call Primary Care, they will be called to schedule their vaccine.
- The current priority for scheduling is for Veterans 75 years and older.
Macon County Veterans Services
Macon County Veterans Service Office provides unsurpassed personalized service to veterans and their dependents in obtaining VA benefits. All services are provided without charge by VA Accredited Representatives.
Strictly controlled confidentiality is maintained at all times under penalty of law. Service Officers are required to be knowledgeable in federal, state, and local laws pertaining to veterans and their dependents. This office is committed to providing innovative services and programs to meet the new and expanding requirements of an aging veterans’ population, and those veterans returning from recent wars with new and sometimes unknown disabilities.
Assistance in the following areas is provided daily:
- Compensation for service-connected disabilities
- Pension for non-service-connected disabilities
- Compensation to dependents for service-connected deaths
- Pension to dependents for non-service-connected deaths
- Burial benefits
- Federal grave markers
- Life insurance
- Education and vocational rehabilitation
- Home loan certificates
- VA hospital enrollment
- Military records corrections
- Obtaining military records, discharges, medals, and awards
Information on Special Circumstances like Agent Orange, Gulf War Syndrome, and Camp Lejeune Water Contamination Health Issues
NC Department of Military & Veterans Affairs
Everyday Veterans Discounts and Services
North Carolina Veterans
Data Snapshot from Carolina Demography
Frequently Asked Questions
See Questions and Get Answers
of NC Total Population
Median Age of NC Veterans
NC Veterans are Female
Contact the office of
104 E. Main St.
Veteran Service Officer
Monday - Friday
8 am - 12 pm
1 pm - 5 pm
Contact Macon County